Ingredients for the topping:
• 1/4 cup (60g) unsalted butter, melted
• 1/2 cup (100g) packed light brown sugar
• Sliced pineapple (6-8 canned slices)
• 15–20 maraschino cherries
Ingredients for the batter:
• My Easiest 2 Bowl cake*
• Preheat oven to 180°C.
• Place melted butter into a 9×2″ round cake pan.
• Sprinkle with the brown sugar.
• Top with pineapple slices and arrange cherries between the pineapple slices.
• Whichever recipe you follow, remember to reduce the sugar as the cake becomes quite sweet otherwise.
• Bake for 30-40 minutes or until the cake is done.
• Take it out of the oven and set aside to cool for 10-12 minutes.
• Flip the cake over a large serving dish and cut yourself a slice of heaven!
• You’re welcome!
You can find my Easiest 2 Bowl recipe in my free ebook sinsationsbyradhika
So tell me, which fruit would you use for an upside-down cake?
Like!! Great article post.Really thank you! Really Cool.
Your humoristic style is awesome, keep it up!
Hi there. I found your site via Google at the same time as searching for a similar topic, your site got here up. It seems great. I have bookmarked it in my google bookmarks to visit then.